8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm hoping to get some feedback from you guys. Do you think I should go for it (yes, I'd be buying another FA5 when I return to the states)?

I'm here in Japan and found a Mugen exhaust for the FD2...but it's about 750 USD. It's definitely used as you can see...but a little polishing will take care of the tip. You guys think I should jump on this? I'm not sure if I'll regret it if I don't take this opportunity now. (on the side, I'm also looking at a Mugen Grill, FD2 front lip and rear spoiler).

I also saw a spoon header (800 USD)...but of course that's useless unless I get the down pipe from the fd2...not too mention I'm not sure it'll work well anyway, I don't see the area for the sensor (trying to remember how it was on the FA5...it's been a while).

Here's the exhaust:

Spoon header:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
spoon header is a waste since its not a long tube design.. the exhaust is not worth it if is 2.5" or smaller piping.. so you'd only be buying a name.. our cars really respond well to larger dia exhausts and long tube race headers.. once tuned of course.. buying a mugen exhaust or spoon header would only be worth it if u want the name..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts