8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, sorry I havent been on lately, my friend just recently passed away. Well, this is gonna sound really messed up. I was at the University Of Chicago for a small party and concert there. Well, it's near the city, lets say that part of the city isn't exactly the best area. My parents told me to come with them and my little sister in one car (theres me, my sis, and my older bro whos 22). But me and my bro being stupid wanted to drive over there ourselves. So we decided to take my car. Well it was one of those crazy partys that are ment for old people to talk with friends and listen to live music. My bro went out for a ciggarete and even tho they discust me i came along to get some fresh air. ok, this is turning into a long story, ok so, i realized my fu**in Seibon hood was freakin missing!!!!!!! WTF!?!?!, i have tightsecurity on my si!!!!! OMG, i nearly started crying! My parents and sis stayed there till 2 am (again it was like crazy party till like 5am) and me and my bro drove home without a freakin hood after we couldent find anyone that saw who took my hood. I was sooo scared, i swear, i wanted toshoot everyone in that town. I put my regular hood back on. Now i have to use the money i've been saving up for some new suspension for another hood. So what do you guys think of this hood. I need to know if it will fit the 07 Honda Civic Si. Can you guys please help me out?

heres the link

http://autocityimports.com/2006-hon...tyle-classretailretail-s66000sdiv-p-5214.html

·
Banned
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont wanna get insurance involved bc it can be replaced and i dont want to go through the whole hassel with the company, yet part of me thinks that that would be a better idea.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yo man dont just let that case slip away. How do you know your next hood wont be missing agaaaiiin? I really like the cf hoods. But you gotta find out more about that case. Maybe your bro had something to do with it Lol

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Sale PM the guys for price...
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41300
Sorry to hear about your hood, did you leave your doors unlocked?
How did they get your hood off? And you would think someone would see someone pulling a hood off a car, lots of people smoke and would be outside.

That hood would be my second choice so to answer your "?" it would be a nice choice.

·
Banned
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^cops are lookin for the hood right now, i didnt realize how serious it was, the peeps that get caught can get up to 7 years in prison, damn, now ill feel bad if they get that much, but then again, i dont wnat some people goin around stealing parts

·
Registered
959 Posts
^ that was the last time im bringing my ride to rodgers park

ps. lmfao jocasti
ya dude...a couple months ago, some girl wanted me to pick her up at rodgers park...i told her im not picking her up cuz i didnt want my car to get jacked...she stopped talkin to me. hahahaha...f*#k that...i love my car more than one nite pooooosy.

·
Banned
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^ No i just got my hood back, the guys got caught, they have a court date, and they might have to pay me a fine of up to a couple thousand dollars (Tein here i come!) and im just gonna put it back on now, i got my cf spoiler a couple of days ago, ill post the pics up tommorow

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.