8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is intrested in getting a all SI meet going? Photo shoot and criuse then eat. What is good date/time, and place? All ideas welcome...:vtec:

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
after the first of the year, for sure..

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
after the first of the year, for sure..
do you know ny other SI owners in dallas who might be intrested in getting a meet together? I was thinking something around late jan. would you be willing to come down to austin or would you rather have a midway meeting point?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know a few more people here in austin that would be up for it ..I was thinking if not the 360 bridge, maybe mansfield dam off of 620. how does a saturday sound like around mid day? we can get some food and take some pics.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that sucks.. guess i cant go.. only have lx with 18's and ti-c catback..:sadwavy:
im sorry you are more then welcome to come, just wanted to get a group of the SI owners together to do a photo shoot.. but like i said you are more then welcome to come.:wavey:

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
set the meet up about 2-3 months ahead of time and put it around waco or something.. that's pretty central for everyone.. that should turn out some people

·
Registered
441 Posts
i've been posting on the wanted add but maybe i should try a post here..im looking for someone that would be willing to trade trunks.. i have 07 lx coupe asm silver with a lip spoiler... i really want si trunk and spoiler... willing to trade and give $200 bucks... anyone willing in san antonio area..anyone with asm si coupe willing to trade trunk for trunk and make $200 cash?:biggrin:
anytakers in central texas...give you the third brake light also..:thumb:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whats up everyone.. sorry i have been gone for so long, but had fun in mexico for the holidays.. anywho been reading threw everyones post about the meet, waco sounds good to me,what month and place sounds good for everyone? man its good to be back home....:)

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
when is college spring break this year? so is everyone okay with going to waco for the meet?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so i take it no one is intrested in doing this meet anymore? lol its all good..

·
Registered
447 Posts
Time changed to 2pm to accomodate more folks. First round of magaritas on me to the Austin crew for their effort coming down!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts