8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

101 - 120 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Solove scammed me for $1750 please be careful doing any business with him ..he was supposed to sell me bbs wheels and never sent my wheels or money

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hello.. It's not right around the corner, but this summer in May I'll be moving to Monterey and wanted to see if there were any/many people in that area. I'm moving back to the US from Japan (USN). I'll be getting my SI back after a couple year hiatus in my parent's garage so I'm looking forward to getting back onto the road with it. Might have to get used to driving on the right side of the road though. :facepalm:

Before living out here, I was on the east coast in Virginia Beach.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey 559, is there anyone in or around Fresno that has a supercharger on there Si? I am really considering getting one soon and wanted to see about going on a ride along to check it out.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hello.. It's not right around the corner, but this summer in May I'll be moving to Monterey and wanted to see if there were any/many people in that area. I'm moving back to the US from Japan (USN). I'll be getting my SI back after a couple year hiatus in my parent's garage so I'm looking forward to getting back onto the road with it. Might have to get used to driving on the right side of the road though. :facepalm:

Before living out here, I was on the east coast in Virginia Beach.
Well, I finally made it out to Monterey, CA. If there are any meets or anything, I'd love to attend. Apparently I missed out on one today but I just got here last night.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Are there any shops in or around the Monterey area that have a good reputation for tuning? I'm thinking about getting my car retuned. Right now I'm on leave, so I have the time to travel.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think this thread is kind of dead, if you check above, it took me two months to get any response. Welcome to California, but I don't have any recommendations for you, I'm in Fresno, so I don't know of any shops on the coast.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

101 - 120 of 132 Posts