8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
101 - 120 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hello.. It's not right around the corner, but this summer in May I'll be moving to Monterey and wanted to see if there were any/many people in that area. I'm moving back to the US from Japan (USN). I'll be getting my SI back after a couple year hiatus in my parent's garage so I'm looking forward to getting back onto the road with it. Might have to get used to driving on the right side of the road though. :facepalm:

Before living out here, I was on the east coast in Virginia Beach.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hello.. It's not right around the corner, but this summer in May I'll be moving to Monterey and wanted to see if there were any/many people in that area. I'm moving back to the US from Japan (USN). I'll be getting my SI back after a couple year hiatus in my parent's garage so I'm looking forward to getting back onto the road with it. Might have to get used to driving on the right side of the road though. :facepalm:

Before living out here, I was on the east coast in Virginia Beach.
Well, I finally made it out to Monterey, CA. If there are any meets or anything, I'd love to attend. Apparently I missed out on one today but I just got here last night.

101 - 120 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.