8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 485 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
cen*cal meet info, chat & pics thread *56k warning*

june 20th

it was a pleasure to meet everyone. here are the pics from last night...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Bis, Thanks so much for the pics. I had so much fun. I took the pics of Marks and my Accord and posted them on driveaccord.net. :thumb:

·
Registered
651 Posts
thanks bis pics look good and parking garage was the only place we could go.... i like that pic of francis car and your 2 civic's on the side imagine me trying to park in that pic hahahaha

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry guys. didn't know there was an event in downtown sanger. lol

Pics came out nice, but parking garages are SO PLAYED OUT.
so are your smart alec comments, but thanks. :tap:

this isn't the photography thread, so it doesn't matter if you took photos at micky d's with your cell phone and posted them here. this thread was created so we can all share pics from our meets with others who weren't able to make it.

Bis, Thanks so much for the pics. I had so much fun. I took the pics of Marks and my Accord and posted them on driveaccord.net. :thumb:
no problem man. i had fun. it was great to meet you all.

thanks bis pics look good and parking garage was the only place we could go.... i like that pic of francis car and your 2 civic's on the side imagine me trying to park in that pic hahahaha
thanks! honestly, i don't think you would have made it... lol jk

·
Registered
651 Posts
Francis I will go home when I get out tonight from work and put the link in here... but before the haters hate yes its poor quality I used a G1 phone to tape the video and uploaded throu my phone...

1 - 20 of 485 Posts