8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finished the ct supercharger kit last wed. and threw a cel yesterday saying running rich on bank one, which is tha first o2 censor. any help is appreciated please help. i hate that little orange engine

p.s car runs good

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Bank 1 is not the first o2, it could also be the second one. itll say bank 1, sensor 1 or sensor 2.

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Do you have a factory header still with factory cat converter? Do you have a CEL Eliminator?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeh still running the stock header with stock cat only performance mods are a fujita sri and greddy ti-c exhaust

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
thats very strange. I highly recomend you getting a wideband AF gauge installed asap to see what AFR your running.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
In for some info on this too,I have had my S/C on for a while now with no problems. I wounder what could be causing your problem.. Good luck.:wavey:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Mine throws a CEL sometimes. I haven't had it checked out, but after a while it just goes away. Maybe its the car realizing that too much fuel is being transfered since you crush the thing in the fuel pump, but your not running high enough RPMs to need the extra fuel. I dunno, I'm not a mechanic.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
looks like you over compressed the FPR.

you raised the fuel pressure by crushing the fuel pressure regulator. If you compressed it to much then you have raised the fuel pressure to far and now its running rich.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts