8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today i was playin a mp3 cd and the disc started skipping, i just made the cd yesterday so i know it was fine, it hasn't even been out of the player since then. All of a sudden the cd won't even come out of the drive and won't play, if i switch from am/fm to cd nothing happens. i don't really wanna take it to the dealer but if i must i will do it. anyone know of a fix

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
a fix to a thing you don't even have access to? The most you can do is insert a flat screwdriver and wiggle it. Take it in before you loose your mind.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Same thing happened to Me, take it the the dealer... They will order you a new deck.

·
Registered
34 Posts
ive been having that problem since few months ago, i kinda used other cd to take out the one stuck inside but it probably messed up the lens or something. im too lazy to take it to the dealer so i guess i will just listen radio only.. haha

·
Registered
325 Posts
Mine died in the same way. Started with cd's skipping, then player would say disc error, then it would eject cd's right after I inserted them, then it wouldn't even load CD's more then half way before getting stuck. My dealer is ordering a replacement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts