8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been lurking for quite some time, envying everybody's customized SIs and figured it was time to make a contribution. This is my 2006 hybrid. I only took photos of the interior, as I was ashamed of the garage and all the road salt :p Also, please forgive the mess. I'm doing and audio installation next week and had to clear out the trunk, and I will be putting the GPS charging cord behind the dash as well.

On to the pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks :) I'm looking forward to learning what I can do with this thing, even though there's not much to be done with a stock hybrid. I still enjoy looking at what others are doing and getting ideas for what I can do later on when the money really starts rolling in >:)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I had no Idea the Hybrids had Blue seats in them, i think thats pretty cool, haha hybrids are cool yo, its the new JDM, if i had a hybrid, i would just throw on a Lip kit, and get some light weight rims. hehe, man i actually want a hybrid.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I had no Idea the Hybrids had Blue seats in them, i think thats pretty cool, haha hybrids are cool yo, its the new JDM, if i had a hybrid, i would just throw on a Lip kit, and get some light weight rims. hehe, man i actually want a hybrid.
My cousin has a civic hybrid, the rims are really lightweight and get stolen a lot according to him.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks a ton guys. And now that the pleasantries are over, I'll go back to scouting other peoples' threads and stealing ideas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts