8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think ive finally decided on the header to get. I think i am going got go with Strup, Ive seen ppl on here say a catless header will ruin the stock muffler.

IS this true? and if so, how does it happen?

·
Registered
794 Posts
I have a BCRH with a stock exhaust and it is NOT raspy at all. I have had the header on for over a year.
why cut corners? hook your car up man, good header, good cat-back exhaust.
wow see..i wanna get a header but keep the stock si cat cause i like the way it sounds already...good to hear some1 exhuast didnt get raspy after installing a race header..u think it be the same for the strup race header

·
Registered
407 Posts
well,
only advice i can offer is. If you like the stock exhausts sound, dont expect it to sound exactly the same after the header. any header will make any exhaust louder. you might feel differently about it after the install. might not be so bad though? Let us know.......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.