8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our small crew had a nice ride up and were enjoying the windy but nice day. However it a short time it turned bad, for me(sorry for small pics, if someone could fix them I'd appreciate it)

Here are the good pics first of our crew

Other random pics of 8th gens

And the part that ruined my day. A guy with a mustang had a canopy up on a day with 35 mph winds and still thought it was a good idea even after they announced to take them down. So it flipped over and yeah.

up she goes

and away she goes

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't know, the 2 pics of my window are big and the rest are small and I can't click to make them bigger.

·
Registered
158 Posts
i think you changed settings on your camera that made them small because i just looked at the pics in your album and their the same size too

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
damn, id be pretty pissed if that canopy fell on my car. Hence, im not a fan of my car being under canopies in general at all.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah I was just getting back to my car from walking around and watched it happen, guy was a total idiot.

·
Registered
853 Posts
It was nice meeting a few other 8gen'ers at the show. Gimme a few min to upload my pics to photobucket and I'll throw them in this thread. it's mainly 8th gens and a few of my friends.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I was gonna go to this but i had to work a 8 hr shift today fml. my friend colby went up there with 350 bucks and got a short shifter, fogs, hid bulbs, gauge clusters, and a fart cannon as a joke for someones teg and came back with 20 bucks. I couldn't believe how much he got for that little bit of money.

btw sorry about the car man, hopefully it doesn't cost you too much!

·
Registered
853 Posts
ok.. time for my pics

first, the guys i went down with:

Ian in the Si, Paul in the Mazda beside it

Evan's s2k

Jered's Supra and Shawns teg beside it

Me

And pics of 8ths and others:

Guy proposing infront of the crowd before the burnout. then failed at doing a burnout himself.

That's pretty much all I have. I didn't go pic happy this year.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i didn't get many pics I was busy talking to this guys parents homeowner's insurance company since his canopy did it and not his car. But it will be fully covered if not it is coming out of his pocket. I have some more pics of some pics of random cars just wanted to get the 8th's up and that black lambo was pure sex

·
Registered
520 Posts
Where was this show at? Cause Ive seen that last blue Civic with the body kit and the Ridgeline parked beside it. The Ridgeline was bagged right?

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think the regular sized pics came from my blackberry cause they are always good size and the small ones are from my girl friends sony cybershot

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am gonna be calling his homeowners insurance today. If I have any problems with them I'm just calling my insurance and let them go after it

1 - 20 of 49 Posts