8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Idk if somebody have already posted this but anyways it is a little bit late.
CARDOMAIN STORE is in a insane sale! They are closing and pretty much everything is gone, but whatever is left it is stupidly cheap!

Take a look and I'm sure you will end up buying something!!! LOL

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Just ordered a Kicker 8" sub to replace mine, even if I don't end up using it I couldn't pass up the price, $24.64

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Yea, Juan (CD sales rep) has been letting letting the DIYma forum aware of this. They definitely aren't closing; they just stepped in as a sponsor for that forum in the past month. But, they are having one heck of a sale.

There's also some coupon codes you can use to get extra $$$ off, but I can't recall them right now. Think one's "blowout".

·
Registered
146 Posts
bikinpunk said:
Yea, Juan (CD sales rep) has been letting letting the DIYma forum aware of this. They definitely aren't closing; they just stepped in as a sponsor for that forum in the past month. But, they are having one heck of a sale.

There's also some coupon codes you can use to get extra $$$ off, but I can't recall them right now. Think one's "blowout".
Actually, they ARE going out of business. Anything that isn't on a sale price already is probably going to be sent back to the manufacturers for credit/refund.

They can't sell the products they have on sale for that low... That 24.64 price on the Kicker C8 sub for example, that's at or below their cost. They're not making any money. That's not a sale, that's called inventory liquidation. They're getting rid of everything they can, while they can.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SpeedDemon said:
Went to site.

Very disappointed. They dont have anything good that I like, or need.
By now you will not find anything more than installation stuff or couple of amps at a good price.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bikinpunk said:

Yeah the sale is (was) great! I got bunch of installation tools, wires, distribution blocks and bla bla for less than 100 bucks! Just by coincidence I am planning to install all my audio stuff next month. So the sale was heck of a deal for me!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts