8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I bet his 0-whatever time just went down the drain. He's probably getting passed by Hundai's...

·
Registered
57 Posts
sigh, i hate ****ing people that just **** up there cars with there rice, ICE and ****......... if i see that around here i will just laugh at them. the only thing i like is the tint

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Besides the mudflaps, for some strange reason, it doesn't look so bad. Can't quite put my finger on it but whatever it is....

and what's wrong with ICE? as long as it's not overdone with loads of tv's fiberglass and paint and looks clean and factory, it's all good with me. My sedan has two tv's in the headrests, a nav system and a rear computer. I'm installing the computer monitor in the dash, for legal reasons (i.e. so the po po don't see it, lol) but nothing is not there that doesn't have a purpose. TV's are for the kids, the computer is for my g/f, all self-installed. I still think his car looks better than the other modified black one with the red stickers. Granted those wheels are heavy as crud but not everybody wants to get somewhere fast. Sometimes they'd rather look good on the way there...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts