8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
where did you see this information? I cant seem to find any? Last time i checked they stopped making them even for the b-series except for special order...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i didn't see it, i called them and they are casting the mold for the k series in new zealand as we speak. they should be in about a month and a half to two months.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
It's gonna be pricey that's for sure. What did the B series IM cost? :popcorn:

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Look legit to me. But I'm assuming that's a $1000+ intake manifold regardless of a B or K series as long as if it's dry carbon fiber.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the b series cost approx. $1200 i asked him how much and he said A LOT cheaper than the b series, im not sure how that will make sense especially if everyone is using the k series more nowadays, but i emailed him and he has not gotten back to me yet.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its kind of like go powers header or skunk 2 header compared to kiddracng header, everyone says you get what you pay for, also people say that kiddracing is the best bang for your buck, well take your stock intake manifold (aluminum) port and polished and that my friend is NOW your best bang for your buck but in THIS case you get what you pay for.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts