8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need a 50 state legal turbo specially for us Cali people this whole hondata thing is sweet And companys jumping on the band wagon And creating awesome parts but I wouldn't mind a kit that's street legal Universal auto man trans would be sweet

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
greddy is carb legal
thats a negative ghost rider. This comes up about every month and still nobody has been able to prove to me that the greddy kit for the 06-10 si is CARB legal. OP your just a$$ed out, leave cali and get boosted or find a shop and kick down some cheddar everytime you have to smog.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
just do what everyone else does in cali, go get an illegal smog at a shady place and pay a lil etra, itll only be like $150

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
.. i love living in ky..

our vehicle inspection go like this..

drive car to sheriffs office. give the tittle to a lady.

sheriff walks out side writes down vin number and mileage, u then tell him how many cylinders the car has and he gives u a peice of paper. u then take that peice of paper to the lady you handed your title to and she hands your title back,and you never have to go to the that place again untill u get a new or diffrent car lol.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
im actually thankful for emissions laws because i dont want our air to be like mexico city where ppl need face masks, because emissions is so tuff it cleans up the air for us alot by getting alot of old smelly cars off the road. cuz dont u hate driving behind some cars and their stench goes in ur car?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts