8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edit: Departure time edited by 15 min. I <3 RED

General Info:
:driving: LA/OC meet up. Just a thought. Would be cool if it actually worked out.

I figured it would be pretty cool to meet up the morning of the PCH Cruise and drive out together to the main meet/cruise.

Meet at Costco by 9:45am teh latest, we will be leaving at that time. I will be there at 9am-ish with my cousin. Call to confirm if you are going to be late, otherwise... show up. 8)

Would be cool to roll in with a fat crew...

Anyone coming from the North OC/LA area, will most likely be driving by the 5 South and Tustin Ranch Road. Next to the dealerships off Tustin Ranch Rd. There is a Costco across the street from Tustin Chevy. The Parking lot is pretty big. I dont think there would be too many shoppers at Costco at 9am-ish on a Saturday. It's the easiest place to meet up, FOR SOME DRIVERS...

Link To The Store and its Info:
Here's the Store: Costco their address and all other info is here along with their map.

Directions:
Coming from the LA/N.OC area: 5 south - exit Tustin Ranch Rd. - Make a left - go over the remaining part of the bridge - the light after Auto Center Dr. is EL CAMINO REAL make a right - and go thru that entrance on the left.

Now, if you are lowered, go thru the green route and pass El Camino Real and make a right on the next light. (Bryan Ave. there is a Mc Donalds there if you want to grab some grub) There is a second entrance through the side also. The main entrance that Im talking about if youre not lowered isnt too bad, but i dont feel like getting the blame put on me for not saying that the entrance was a bit too elevated for some cars.

Here's my "MS Paint" version of their map using Google Maps.

The green area is slightly elevated from the street if I remember correctly. its been a while since I've been there.

I hope I'm not the only one thats gonna be there Saturday morning. if you think its a waste of time just post it. I wont take any offense to it. Its sorta like you have to wake up 10 min earlier than you already are.

Just a thought. Would be cool to roll up to the main meet pretty deep.

LIST
1.Juan_Cheese - 714-391-3154 (text me or call me to let me know if your running late)
2. TW_FA5 - James
3. Phanatic - Danny
4. OMGWTFBBQIMDEREK - Derek
5. jdmfg2boy - Danny :vtec:

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well im getting to Costco around 9am. i have to pick up my cousin to roll with me. he's taking my camera for some rolling shots hopefully. at least ill try to do some rolling shots.

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Link To The Store and its Info:
Here's the Store: Costco their address and all other info is here along with their map.

Directions:
Coming from the LA/N.OC area: 5 south - exit Tustin Ranch Rd. - Make a left - go over the remaining part of the bridge - the light after Auto Center Dr. is EL CAMINO REAL make a right - and go thru that entrance on the left.

Now, if you are lowered, go thru the green route and pass El Camino Real and make a right on the next light. (Bryan Ave. there is a Mc Donalds there if you want to grab some grub) There is a second entrance through the side also. The main entrance that Im talking about if youre not lowered isnt too bad, but i dont feel like getting the blame put on me for not saying that the entrance was a bit too elevated for some cars.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.