8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
to177SI said:
Wondering if anyone in the South Bay want to meet up somewhere and caravan up to this Saturday 8th civic meet in Burlingame?

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48275

Guess I'll start off:
1. to177si
2. NavyFlip

We should meet at the same spot where we usually meet prior to going to these big meets. Plus it's close to US 101. Mcdonalds by Capitol Expressway and McLaughlin. Address is: 1033 E Capitol Expy, San Jose, CA 95121. :thumb:
Unless you guys want somewhere else to meet at....... :xyxnervou

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gonna try to meet up w/ Raul when I pick you up Harry, since he's in Gilroy - then we'll head back to Capital to meet up w/ the rest. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Tom- I can try to sleep over at my gf's house in San Jose or get a ride...I don't think you need to pick me up from my house.

·
Registered
819 Posts
what time are you guys meeting? Considering coming to the meet, depending on how I feel come tomorrow or Friday

*edit* actually, cancel that. Can't make it to the meet. Going to Disneyland again. Have fun guys!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We haven't decided on a time yet, but I'm thinking about 10am. What you guys think, please let me know.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I drive 5-10 over the speed limit... so I don't know if I can catch up with you guys.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Justin - I'll meet w/ the guys at 10 in SJ and we can roll out to automall afterward, say 10:30? Guys, wat are your thoughts..give me some input please!

·
Registered
201 Posts
That sounds good to me. Or we can all meet at the Milpitas Taco Bell and head out from there, we can get on 237.

Any route is cool with me, I just want to drive. :vtec:

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thought i put something funny in here, lmao
Tat's funny Ant, thought you were gonna caravan with us :biggrin:

Cya tomorrow!

Harry - Call me tonite and let me know if you're gonna be in SJ or Morgan Hill tomorrow.

Mike & Alden - Let's just meet off Capital Exp. and then we call all roll out to Automall to meet up w/Justin!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts