8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 50k + miles after a little only a year of ownership (bought it with 0 miles right off the delivery truck), just bored and wanted to put some crap up.

I just have the interior cleaned, not including the mats, i dunno, its about the most fun you can have in an auto econobox

Well anyways, this thing has 2 winters on it now, and the paint still is fairly good.

only thing modded are 10k HIDs

Attachments

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
looks good dude
that must be the best representation of 10K HID's where it doesn't glare in the camera and shows how blue it really is

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks good dude
that must be the best representation of 10K HID's where it doesn't glare in the camera and shows how blue it really is
it took about 5 or 6 trys to get it, the trick is to have it in bright 12-2pm daylight and park it in the shade, no flash

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Johnson City Honda in July 2006 back when they only had about 5 of the new civics on the lot. The delivery truck was there and they rolled this car off the truck as the salesman took me back into the check in area for new cars being delivered. The car was wrapped in plastic from head to toe, entire body covered by the white sticker. I said "Hell yeah" and bought it, 4 hours later and a 7 mile test drive inspection I had the keys.

How or why would you call bs on something like that, thats just weird.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
So you're saying that when "your" car was manufactured that the plant never started the engine & drove it at all & that when it was to be transported that they pushed the car onto the transporter. BS

The lowest I've ever seen is 3 miles on the odometer.

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
it took about 5 or 6 trys to get it, the trick is to have it in bright 12-2pm daylight and park it in the shade, no flash
Or take a shot with high shutter speed and small aperture. (this is only true if your camera has semi manual mode to set these settings)

Do you have pre-car wash shots? :D
Wanna see how dirty she was :xyxnervou

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Or take a shot with high shutter speed and small aperture. (this is only true if your camera has semi manual mode to set these settings)

Do you have pre-car wash shots? :D
Wanna see how dirty she was :xyxnervou
Haha naw i dont, yeah i dont have any ideas about cameras other than not to take the picture in the sun.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
So you're saying that when "your" car was manufactured that the plant never started the engine & drove it at all & that when it was to be transported that they pushed the car onto the transporter. BS

The lowest I've ever seen is 3 miles on the odometer.
who really gives a ****? Look I can bold letters too.

To the op the car looks good and glad you still enjoy it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Car looks good even after 50k miles on it.:thumb: you should take it to the dragon sometime and drive it like you stole it.
Thank you sir. I was going to go this year since i'm like maybe 2 hours from the meet, but i have one of those corporatey mangement type jobs which suck my life force and time....plus college.. so i couldnt get away

1 - 20 of 30 Posts