8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In July 2009, I had hit a calf Moose with car and had it repaired by Car Star in North Bay,Ontario. The damage what not that bad but still ended up being a 9k insurance claim. Now it had not even been a year yet with NO NEW Collisions. Every plastic piece under the car, splash guard, Wheel well liner? (I think its called), have all FEEL OFF the car. My head light seems to be messed up cause it has Condensation in it. And here is my main problem, the paint is peeling off my car!

Is there anyway I can bring this back and have it fixed RIGHT this time? Or do I have to pay for everything.It has only been 10 months since the repair and everything they did seems to have messed up.

And I don't know to much about car repairs but on the paper work they have insane prices on parts because they claim it to be "Genuine Honda Parts". But the parts they placed on my car are not made by Honda. My crappy headlights are TYC's? and my Windshield is a pelkington. Are they allowd to do this?

·
https://goo.gl/h7GssA
20,089 Posts
And I don't know to much about car repairs but on the paper work they have insane prices on parts because they claim it to be "Genuine Honda Parts". But the parts they placed on my car are not made by Honda. My crappy headlights are TYC's? and my Windshield is a pelkington. Are they allowd to do this?
nope thats insurance FRAUD! serious offense. blackmail the shop into fixing the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts