8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I was driving on the freeway today. I look to my left, and above my eye level is a big, chrome bumper. I rotated my head further to the left and saw that it was a bright red F-250, a very lifted bright red F-250. I slow up just a tad so I can see the face of the guy that is making up for a lack of something. To my surprise, it was a woman. This got me thinking. Americans love their cars. The cars that we choose are just as diverse as our ethnic backgrounds and the way we choose to modify them are even more diverse. I think its great that a white boy can drive a lowered Honda and a white woman can drive a lifted full size Ford, as well as any other ethnicity driving any other modified car. I know we hate on other people that choose cars that aren't as good as our Hondas, but we should love them for having just as much love for their cars as we do. Car Love.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
when i start seeing blond girls driving red pontiacs i know i went too far west from the city. lol

i just do a u-turn.

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GoHuskies said:
whats a city?

Is it like on southpark where all the liberals live and sniff their farts?

Thats only San Fran :laughing: ahahhahahahaha:laughing:. Cali seems to be the place where people come when they don't fit in else where. Thats what makes us so wierd. Cali is the most diverse state in the union along with New York City ( I know its not a state, but it has more people than some states do)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts