8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i landed hard in a pot hole on the 404... and now my car heads towards the right... its bearable... but i think im going to fix it... how mcuh is it for alignment ? and should i bring it to honda?... i was thinking of just bringing it to a small garage... but then i have warranty with honda.. jus scared it will void it.. i know this is not covered under warranty.. and this is an ontario thread so please if ur from the states .. hoping to reply to every thread .. please dont put down a price u get from the states... thanks..

·
Premium Member
13,468 Posts
just hit a curb on the left and it will even out...

there free alignment. -.-

·
Premium Member
13,468 Posts
OMG your kidding right? It really wont fix it if you keep hitting pot holes. but yes, it might.

Just not recommended.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i did it before ir ead ur post HAHAH i duno cuz i drive on that highway a lot.. LOL so im just liek thers the pothole LOL just try it hahah o damn.. im gona check my tires first tomro.. to see if maybe that tire just lost some air... i duno though

·
Registered
802 Posts
LOL i was actually thinking that.. i duno if it will work.. or if im just dumb... i went in the same pothole with my left tire... didnt seem to fix it.........
i did it before ir ead ur post HAHAH i duno cuz i drive on that highway a lot.. LOL so im just liek thers the pothole LOL just try it hahah o damn.. im gona check my tires first tomro.. to see if maybe that tire just lost some air... i duno though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.