8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for telling me about the compustar ones nycclaye. Those look perfect. They are pretty expensive on the site, but I see them on eBay and other sites for about 2 bills. I will probably go with those. That doesn't really help me with an installer though. Most shops won't install it since it's not legal, but I am only planning to use it to warm the car. Plus I leave my car in neutral when I park unless I'm on a hill. Does anyone know a place that will do the install at all? Hopefully I wouldn't have to drive too far.

Edit: I just saw a list of dealers on the compustar site. They should do the install there since it says manual transmission compatable right? Well, I'm going to give them a call. The one in La Habra seems like the closest one to me. I will probably go with the 2W900FM model instead of the 2WSS since I can't find the 2WSS for manual transmission. I guess I will just have to deal with half a mile range instead of a full mile. I don't think I will ever need one mile range anyway.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
i found that alarm for 248

1 - 4 of 4 Posts