8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna start buy getting a Injen CAI... then immediately jump to Hondata...webby showed me a bunch of threads in which they talked about how amazing hondata is.. being able to rev it so high is awesome...
Then i'm thinking about getting Apexi N1 exhaust... then a race header... then idk what ahah

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
but first get a job, but it look like you already got your mind made up for what you want so what this thread about ?

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I seriously get a DCRH before the reflash. You'll most likely get more gains and it'll pull harder. Then get a reflash.

·
ms3 fail.
8,339 Posts
OweNsi said:
I'm gonna start buy getting a Injen CAI... then immediately jump to Hondata...webby showed me a bunch of threads in which they talked about how amazing hondata is.. being able to rev it so high is awesome...
Then i'm thinking about getting Apexi N1 exhaust... then a race header... then idk what ahah
dont get an apexi N1, there is a video on youtube of a civic si with an apexi n1 and it sounds like trash. a greddy evo2, or skunk2 sounds soo much better. and you can find a million barely used ones on here for sale:wavey:

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
vtak07 said:
dont get an apexi N1, there is a video on youtube of a civic si with an apexi n1 and it sounds like trash. a greddy evo2, or skunk2 sounds soo much better. and you can find a million barely used ones on here for sale:wavey:
Exactly. I think the n1 is one of the worst. If you're into that look though, you should get the greddy tic. So much better. Sounds great and looks the best of all the canister exhausts imo.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Excalibur said:
Exactly. I think the n1 is one of the worst. If you're into that look though, you should get the greddy tic. So much better. Sounds great and looks the best of all the canister exhausts imo.

:yeahthat: I love the sound of the Tic and the look!

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha nah ive had 2 previous jobs before... golf course.. which was a waist of time and every summer i work for my dad as a laborer... he owns a drywall business. Now im lookin to be a bus boy for a nice resteraunt.. my friend works at a nice one and banks 250 every friday... thats sickk haha oh and I'm 18...

but u guys would suggest to get a race header before hondata ?... so intake race header then hondata ?

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh BTW... i havent really looked into exhaust... thats later so... idk the Greddy Tic ? u guys suggest ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts