8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I am new to these forums and had a question...
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/ligh...04-rice-not-rice-ebay-projector-question.html

This topic has headlights that I cant find ANYWHERE! I have looked on ebay and procivic and k2 but none of them look like this...I did not want to hook up the halos, just loved how they looked and they would look great on my Black 09 Coupe..minus the halos
Please get back to me...thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, those are the exact ones. I was hoping there would be some on ebay like this for a lower price but I guess these will have to do..Before I buy them has anyone ever had any experience with these certain ones?

·
Registered
526 Posts
nahhh, these ebay headlights are pretty good acctually. i had a set b4 i switched to retros.. if i had less than 250-300 dollars to spend i'd go for these and a ddm kit.... it sells for 120dollars in ebay... look around or wait for the listing. DO NOT pay 300+ for these

oh and the lowbeams take h1 bulbs FYI

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, thats a badass deal...I guess I will just have to wait until they are sold on ebay then..if they ever are..blah..Mmmm these should fit on the 09 right? Does anyone have pics of their car with these lights?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
They are the same housings, and very similar projectors with the exception being if you want a purple coloured lens or clear.

Well, I suppose another difference is that if the top one truly comes like that, it's illegal. You need an orange reflector unfortunately if you don't want to get hassled.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn. I really liked this style too. I found some a while ago with a clear lens but they were like 280 + shipping or something..I really don't like the purple colored lens either. When I process my order it says this 06-08 Honda Civic 2Dr Projector (Amber) - Jdm Black..would the amber not mean amber in the signal lights? Would many cops even care if its not orange?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Lots of people on here do have completely cleared headlights without issue, it's all up to the cop who wants to be a prick and find something to call you on. Or if you have vehicle inspections where you live, obviously it wouldn't pass.

I agree with you that the lack of reflector looks better, I just didn't want the hassle.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.