8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS SUX. this is str8 from college hills honda even tho there are pix of them with the kit on honda.com.

Fog Light Kit
Add sporty styling and aid visibility in adverse conditions. Precision optics provide a highly controlled light pattern to enhance driver's visibility in dense fog, rain or snow. Special housing is resistant to water, impact and corrosion. Integrated design for a factory-installed appearance. Plug-in connectors require no wire splicing or cutting for better reliability. NOTE: Fog Lights and the accessory courtesy light cannot be installed together on the LX and EX Coupe.
it does not say this for the 4dr. but since i see pix at honda. im sure it can be done. install fogs 1st then the kit. what do u guys think?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i misread. u cant have fogs with courtesy lights or visa versa. sorry

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not 100% sure but i believe your mistaken what that is saying is that you can't install the fog lights and the courtesy lights which are the lights that u can install in the footwells and center counsole at the same time.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i said i messed up. ur exactly right

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
isnt the reason you cant install them together because they both use the same switch?

If so, couldnt you just mount another switch on the somewhere on the dash, then have them both?

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Jepetto said:
isnt the reason you cant install them together because they both use the same switch?

If so, couldnt you just mount another switch on the somewhere on the dash, then have them both?
exactly...but you know Honda's gotta make it difficult and not do it for us so it's warrantied. Oh well...I see a DIY comin :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts