8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Choosing a color.

I'm going to get my si soon, in about a month or so, but i cant decide on which color to get. I'm debating between Dyno Blue Pearl, Polished Metal, or Taffeta White. Don't want any regrets once i make my decision. I probably won't though since it's just a color. Still want to be happy every time i see the car. :thumb: I love the car more than whatever color i get. 8th civic members i need your help/opinions.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this in. I'm still learning.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I was debating on taffeta white or fiji blue.. ended up going with taffeta white simple because i like white the best.. good luck on the decision.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I looked at all of the colors in person before deciding. For me it was no contest. Taffeta White is just the perfect color for the 8th.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I looked at all of the colors in person before deciding. For me it was no contest. Taffeta White is just the perfect color for the 8th.
yea that's what i'm going to do before i make my decision. maybe a little test drive also?

·
Registered
168 Posts
i say go with the taffy for me it was between the habanero and the taffy but since they changed the habanero to a more orange color i would say taffy all the way

·
Premium Member
26,381 Posts
Any of your three would be a fantastic choice. Think of them in terms of what you want to do with your car. Do you want to blend in? What kind of mods are you planning? In my opinion, ranging from the most obvious to the most inconspicuous, your colors would be:
Dyno Blue Pearl, Taffeta White, and Polished Metal.

Good luck with whatever you choose and welcome to the 8th!

·
Registered
478 Posts
I had a 07 tw but got bored of it really fast and started to feel like a girl color, so i traded it in for a 08 nhbp, i love nhbp but its a beatch to keep it clean but its so sexy especialy in the evenings

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
RALLLY RED MAN.. even though u would get alot of unwanted attention . just tint the windows, clean drop and nice shooes and it would loook sweeet.

i swear my next car is gona have a factory turbo and white.. had enough black nd red cars.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I had a 07 tw but got bored of it really fast and started to feel like a girl color, so i traded it in for a 08 nhbp, i love nhbp but its a beatch to keep it clean but its so sexy especialy in the evenings
A girl color? o well to each his own, blacks nice hard to keep clean but when its clean its so sharp..

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
i got a tw cause i loved the color. hit up my uncle works at honda dealer (tells me its hard color to find.... )
find 8thcivic and 60% nhbp 30% tw and 10% other.... (i think he lied)tw its hard to keep clean... lol i would go with a red with black interior with red stitching

1 - 20 of 35 Posts