8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving a couple days ago and for some reason I couldnt feel my vtech. I even tried goin to about 7500rpms and still couldnt feel it. Maybe im use to it but idk. any suggestions??

·
Registered
743 Posts
I was driving a couple days ago and for some reason I couldnt feel my vtech. I even tried goin to about 7500rpms and still couldnt feel it. Maybe im use to it but idk. any suggestions??
uh oh...was it like noticeable before and all of a sudden it feels like it dissapeared? how many miles on the car? any recent modifications? is it stock?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well it was noticeable at first and now it seems like it disappeared...i have 30k miles and no engine modifications just body...yes its stock.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i just changed my oil but that might be it cause i left work for lunch and reved it up like 2 minutes after ignition so that might be it but still.....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
idk i the last time I looked for my vtech was a long time ago....but I just know if its around 5500rpms it should sound louder and it should pull right?

·
Administrator
71,988 Posts
just before 6k you should hear/feel something. but again, if you oil sucks and the engine is too cold you won't.

take it outside and let it warm up....then try it. or get an intake and that will let you know. you wouldn't be able to not hear it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im pretty sure my oil is good i just got it changed at the dealership so it should be synthetic.But it was cold that day and I was thinking about getting a cold air intake anyways...but I didnt know my car had vtech fluid??

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
what about the turn signal fluid, you forgot that! That could be the reason you didn't VTAk! Fill that up before you try to VTAk again, LMAO!

Sorry, I will stop being an ass now!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hahahahaha thats messed up.....but hey i drove it tonight and i felt my vtech like 5 times im so happy its still there steve was right it was just the temp

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
vtec... not vtech

1 - 20 of 48 Posts