8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,457 Posts
Go to acura.ca, look up a list of dealers and then call them... i'm guessing you are referring to CSX parts, because all other ones are sold in the US. You can look to handa.com for that I believe.

For the Acura site, find a postal code for the nearest dealership - Montreal maybe? and put it into the PC search at the bottom.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im looking for a particular emblem that i know is on the jdm civivc. its a trunk badge that says 1.8 i-Vtec. if i paypalled you the money could you ship it to me

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Never seen that emblem on any of the CSX's up here.

Must be a JDM thing...

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
Battle Endless will carry a Mugen-replica of that wing that was posted. Get in touch with them. They're a vendor on this website.

·
Premium Member
18,457 Posts
I believe they have the emblem here:

Boom Plus Toys > Performance > JDM > Honda/Acura > CSX > Civic > FD1

The image doesn't show up anymore but I think that's what it was at the bottom of the page. $17 US I think its listed for. Try emailing them.

Oh and FYI, that decal is not a CSX thing either. First off, CSX's don't have the emblem on them. It just says "Acura" and "CSX" on the back, like ours say "Civic". Second, the CSX's have a 2.0L engine - so those who have bought a badge for their CSX usually get the 2.0L one. If you have an Si that's what I'd get too.

I'm sure a few of the forum sponsors could hook you up too, perhaps College Hills Honda, King Motorsports, to name a few.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts