8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do you expect the new Civic to be? Will we have the NAV system as well?

I think the new Civic will be about $1000-$1500 more than the 05, except the SI which I have no idea. I also think no NAV. Mazda Canada offers no NAV for the MAzda 3's so I think the same for the Civic.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link Jonavin, but its a little vague. Does anyone know when the official pricing (Canada) will be announced?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I haven't been able to obtain pricing as of yet either.

However, I've been told by some Honda dealers that they should have pricing by Mid-November sometime.

As for guesses... I'm thinking it's going to be priced around 25K-27K, before the Navi. When I find out for sure what the price is going to be, I'll post it.

I know Formula Honda is going to have an 06 Civic Launch Party sometime the first week of October. They said they would email me and call me with the invite.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Navi for Canadian models :(.... The coupes/sedans will be released in October.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Navi is crap anyway. More for bling then anything in my opinion. I don't think it's available on ANY car in Canada. How many of us really don't know where they are going? I'd rather spend the money on nicer wheels or something.

Most dealers in Ontario are having an invite only party during the first week of Dec to show the new cars. No Si/SiR though, only coupe and sedan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts