8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Any idea what has happened to the Canada FS section?
Tried posting on there and even on the main page where you
can put your parts under different sections (engines etc)
I have some FD2 parts that I want to put up and would
rather not sell on Kijiji. I remember there being loads
of posts and car part outs.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Same for me. I haven't logged on in a long time so perhaps it got disabled because I've been inactive.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i recently logged on too. can't see the FS thread. what happened to the forum? it use to be crazy busy, and theres still a huge amount of 8thgen out there.

·
Super Moderator
1,963 Posts
You guys can't see the page? I can and there are only 2 (stickies) posted. When there is someone wanted to post, it gets "posted", but has to wait for moderators to approve it. Anyway, I haven't seen anything in Canadian section in a while.

Let me know about the FS page not be viewable. Strange.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I don't see anything when I use my computer in both Safari or Firefox. Here's the weird thing, when I use my phone and view the forum in mobile I see everything. There's tons of posts there. So confused...

·
Super Moderator
1,963 Posts
I don't see anything when I use my computer in both Safari or Firefox. Here's the weird thing, when I use my phone and view the forum in mobile I see everything. There's tons of posts there. So confused...
Strange. Have you tried using Chrome?

·
Registered
372 Posts
No one has posted in that section since June of 2017 so if you haven't changed your default view settings, you aren't going to see anything.
I guess on mobile it automatically shows the most recent post even if it's old whereas on here you need to manually select that date. That explains it. I feel dumb now haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts