8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
is GTmotoring in Canada??? I know some guys in Cananda where buying them from a store up there. Cant remember if it was GTmotoring or not.

You can hit up JDMland.com to see if they can do a special order. There is also the guys here that brought over the Type R for shows. Lightspeed???? or something like that.

Will look into it some more after work...

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
is GTmotoring in Canada??? I know some guys in Cananda where buying them from a store up there. Cant remember if it was GTmotoring or not.

You can hit up JDMland.com to see if they can do a special order. There is also the guys here that brought over the Type R for shows. Lightspeed???? or something like that.

Will look into it some more after work...
gtmotoring is in illinois, just outside of chicago. the dude greg there is a great guy and thats where I order all my stuff. Im sure he can get the wheel, prob 6-8 week wait

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
I would go to jdmland.com and email them. They are really good with response times and such. I just checked their site, and its not on there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
10 Participants
Zeuceone
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing