8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been searching for the silver elbow looking piece online to replace it with something cooler (I put scratches on it while installing door speakers and figured if I’m replacing it just to buy something cooler) and I can’t find this piece at all, not even oem! (I lied i found a singular oem one, just for the right door on eBay for like $70)

If you guys can link me what I’m looking for it would be greatly appreciated, even if it’s oem.

·
Registered
413 Posts
As far as I can tell, these parts only ever came in Silver and gray. I don't know what amongst these options would be cooler to your eyes, but OEM parts are available through your choice of local or online dealerships.

OEM part numbers for the visible part of the handle are 83542-SVA-A12ZA and 83592-SVA-A12ZA for the silver finished used in EX and Si coupes.

DX and LX coupes had the same part in Atlas Gray rather than silver. Part numbers are the same, but end in -A02ZB.

Prices seem to vary between different online dealerships now, so shop around. HondaPartsCheap.com used to be my go-to dealer for stuff when they still had in-person pickups, but Bernardiparts.com has the same parts for less. The silver grips are similar in price, but Bernardi lists gray ones at less than half the price of HPC.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as I can tell, these parts only ever came in Silver and gray. I don't know what amongst these options would be cooler to your eyes, but OEM parts are available through your choice of local or online dealerships.

OEM part numbers for the visible part of the handle are 83542-SVA-A12ZA and 83592-SVA-A12ZA for the silver finished used in EX and Si coupes.

DX and LX coupes had the same part in Atlas Gray rather than silver. Part numbers are the same, but end in -A02ZB.

Prices seem to vary between different online dealerships now, so shop around. HondaPartsCheap.com used to be my go-to dealer for stuff when they still had in-person pickups, but Bernardiparts.com has the same parts for less. The silver grips are similar in price, but Bernardi lists gray ones at less than half the price of HPC.
late rely but thank you so much, I’ll look tonight when I get home, and when I said something cooler I meant like get them like wrapped or something, I just wanted some in better condition that way they don’t look beat up when I put them on after lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts