8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. got a quick question.. I have the buddyclub N+'s on my nhbp fg1 and im sure some of you know that the n+'s dont come with camber adjustments for the front. Now my question is does any company make any seperate camber plates for the front, where i could just take apart my front coilovers and just put on the camber plate.. the reason of why im asking this is because I bought some wheels and they are a bit too wide so im gonna camber then really negative so i dont rub.. any help would be great.. thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea i did notice there are camber bolts but is it going to give me enough camber to make sure i dont rub?? i think im gonna be needing llike -2 degrees.

·
Registered
799 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I am making a set of camber/caster plates.. i want more caster... plus the bolts at -1.50 and above give alot of bumpsteer... I also want to make a shim for the tie rods to bring them up a little bit to help reduce the bump steer.... but the caster camber plates are by far the best set up.. but I am not to fond of the K-Mac stuff... The idea its spot on..

·
Registered
799 Posts
I am making a set of camber/caster plates.. i want more caster... plus the bolts at -1.50 and above give alot of bumpsteer... I also want to make a shim for the tie rods to bring them up a little bit to help reduce the bump steer.... but the caster camber plates are by far the best set up.. but I am not to fond of the K-Mac stuff... The idea its spot on..
When you get your plates made, would you mind sharing the design? ... the design idea's would speed up local fabrication at my end, should I go that route. I may order some OE topmounts to play with anyways

Hmmm ... Why are you not fond of the K-MAC stuff ...any particular reason? ... What I have "seen" so far is pretty cool ... and these one comes in two versions Urethane and Spherical bearing bushed ...both user replacable.

Moose

1 - 8 of 8 Posts