8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*UPDATE* NEW PICS ON PAGE 5
First off, this is my car!

So in the near future I'm going to be adding a few things to my car that I'm super excited about...this excited to be exact.

So I have a few preview pics until I can get everything together and installed on the car.
I've got these comin in probably later this week, betchya can't guess what it is! :biggrin:

So here's what they actually look like! They should be sent out today.

I will install them the night I get them, I don't even care if I lose sleep, and when I finish, I will dance... :bananasplit:

Just got a set of these, got em sittin in my living room right now!

although I have to wait til next month to get a set of these to install them :sadbanana:

I've also got the HFP suspension in my garage ready to install!

No lie, I'm stupid amounts of excited right now...
:eek:wnedrun:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:excited:
Thank you for sharing in my excitement. haha

Choose another tire to go with
Any reason in particular why I should?

i wan shopping for rims on wheelsnext also. how long did they take to ship to you???
I actually got them used off a member here, I was just using the picture. haha, What rims did you get?

nice man excitement is good
Yeah, except that I'm too freakin antsy about it. haha

·
Registered
422 Posts
If you don't get excited over your car or anything that you've spent hard earned cash on then you've failed miserably. But in your case... Congrats! :wheee:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, that's a good way of putting it!

I'm just sure my roommate is sick of telling me I have another big box in the mail and me replying "SWEET!!! My *insert random car part here*!!", cuz I think he's heard it about 6 or 7 times over the last month or so. haha

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've been tryin!
After these I'm gonna get the HFP front lip, and colormatch my hood. Then I'll concentrate on actually paying my car off. haha

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't get this thread.....post this POS in the build thread not here. :pat:
Ok, I accidentally posted it in the wrong area, my bad, but big deal. I'll ask one of the mods to move it.
If you don't get it then don't post anything. No need to be a ****, so why don't you GTFO and go be a tool somewhere else?

kthanks.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good choice
Thanks, man!

i approve of this thread due to the giant smiley. nicely done.
I'm not gonna lie, it completely makes this thread. haha

I like that hood. It looks pretty sweet. :thumb:
Thanks buddy, it's the VIS RR replica, and there was a group buy on here where you could get it for retarded cheap. I don't know if it's still goin though. haha

·
Registered
21,213 Posts
I don't get this thread.....post this POS in the build thread not here. :pat:
Wow, what a ****.

Ok, I accidentally posted it in the wrong area, my bad, but big deal. I'll ask one of the mods to move it.
If you don't get it then don't post anything. No need to be a ****, so why don't you GTFO and go be a tool somewhere else?

kthanks.
:word:

Thanks buddy, it's the VIS RR replica, and there was a group buy on here where you could get it for retarded cheap. I don't know if it's still goin though. haha
That's cool, I thought it looked like an RR hood. Have you ever thought about painting the hood body color and leaving the vents CF like the RR? I think that would look pretty sick. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow, what a ****.

:word:

That's cool, I thought it looked like an RR hood. Have you ever thought about painting the hood body color and leaving the vents CF like the RR? I think that would look pretty sick. :eyebrows:
Thanks man! Some people. :facepalm:

Yeah, I love it! Yeah, if you read a few posts up I mentioned thats the next thing on my list! I think it'll look WAY better!

·
Registered
21,213 Posts
Thanks man! Some people. :facepalm:
Haha, yeah no prob.

Yeah, I love it! Yeah, if you read a few posts up I mentioned thats the next thing on my list! I think it'll look WAY better!
Oh, lol, FAIL on my part, I guess I should read the thread. :giggle:

It should look great color matched though. :)

1 - 20 of 113 Posts