8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have done my fair share of searching on this site and others too. But I still have a bunch of questions. I have PM berlinas2k2 a few times with questions but I feel like I am being a pest but when I want answer, what can I do. I would like to see a picture from where exactly people are mounting there fogger, Also as far as the tps wiring goes, do the instructions come with specific car info or are they general direction. I am also looking to get the zex tps switch and the zex window switch. does anyone on here have any of this products installed that can shine some light on them.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I have both of those on my car....well did. I was able to get the TPS to work with no problems at all but I had the most nitch of a time with the window switch!!!! :*( But the TPS is useless without the window switch!! And the whole thing wont work unless you find the right wire for the Tach! I did not find it and after 3 weeks I gave up and installed a push button on my shifter :D Works very well and I hit it when "I" want to! Good news for you is that I have both the TPS and Window switch for sale !!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Wiring is a pain in the ass no matter where you end up putting everything.

mounted window switch and the TPS I carved out an area underneith the foot rest and drilled a hole in the side for the wires,

wiring mess but very stealthy

pushbutton

1 - 6 of 6 Posts