8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JapSpecJohn NNEEED HELPP How do u guys adjust left and right on these things?

they were the ebay projectors with the e46 projectors in them they are good and everything and i was just wonder how do i adjust these projectors...

see how these are spread apart and u can see the two cutoffs these are how mines is suppose to look

these are how mines are adjusted.. notice how the right beam is close to the left beamm.. im wondering if anyone can help me adjust the right beam more to the right alittle..

red is the left beam and the yellow is the right beam they seem too close to each otherr.. helpp

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yeah the cutoffs are a little close. The headlights will have to be opened in order to adjust them. It all depends on how they retro'ed them. If they made it permanent, like putting silicone to seal everything, then it will be quite the task.

·
Registered
159 Posts
That looks fine to me. I've seen some retrofits where the two are literally inches from each other. It depends on the retrofitter. HID's all have pretty wide beam patterns so it won't matter that much. You'll have more intensity straight down the center of the vehicle with yours.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My cat is famous! Im the guy you bought them from... Honestly I think on my car that they were further apart, could the aiming of your headlights be the culprit? I unfortunately never took any beam pattern shots however, wish that I would have so that we could compare.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts