8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 466 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Davis and I have come up with an idea to possibly get shirts made for our click of 8th Civic members. Since alot of other areas have their sorta group that gets together all the time they develop a tighter friendship and become more family like. So Davis came up with MRC mass,rhode island,conn connection. We'd probably be looking to get Polo type shirts with MRC stitched on the back of the neck under the colar and 8th Civic member on the left chest. Now if you guys have some ideas and can photo shop them :pics: or whatever please send them to both Davis and I and we'll take a vote on what colors and scheme we're going to go with....We're looking to get this up and going by the next 8th Civic meet this summer not sure what that date is yet but I'll talk to Jordan and see what he might be cooking up down South (sorta speak). :thumb:

·
Registered
84 Posts
MRC or aka MRCC, sounds pretty cool to me. From what I seen at 8thfest weekend we are going to have a strong crew. Let me in on anything I can do to help or w/e.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
do work... the people that went on the drive to 8thfest.. knoes how tight the group is... so you knoe who you are... this is the reason why me and dave came up with the idea..

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
i love the group that we had and hopefully there be more... maybe coming together this well help are relationship as a group to grow more...!!!! so we thought of this idea... hopefully the people who went on the 8th fest feel the same way..

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
i love the group that we had and hopefully there be more... maybe coming together this well help are relationship as a group to grow more...!!!! so we thought of this idea... hopefully the people who went on the 8th fest feel the same way..
Dude we are so family...and you know who you all are!
and u kno dis maaaaaaaaaaan....im in :rockwoot::dance:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey MRC crew don't let the negative vibes shake ya, it's not worth your energy to fight it...Like big V has told me before, there is alway going to be haters out there!

1 - 20 of 466 Posts