8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PLS CLOSeCalling all FL 8thcivic ALL Florida meet plan Begining..!! STAGE 1 Pls LOOK

Well after the Last FLOP! of a meet. I was kinda placed in charge of organizing the next one... Now We need to set a few things before.. obviosly it will be orlando like last time.. But we need a date so i can discuss that with the hotels and places (to have the meet ) And get settled.. Now there will be plenty of time to get off of work and what not. So no excusses.. Now date suggestions are as follows..

March 1st and 2nd...

March 15th and 16th..

Feb 23 and 24th...

The pros to these dates.... School will be in session so the parks will not be to busy....

The weather should be fairly COOL... So we can be little more comfortable outside... Not sweating are Ba**s of ..

Pls post what you think on a date and i will tally up after a week or so and we will plan on the meet after that... im open to other sugestions but i feel this is a good amount of notice ( 4 monthes) and are good dates to to the issuses from the last meet ( if thats what you call it) LOL...

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
ooo that sounds awesome. I really want to go. Either of those dates would work for me i can work around the dates.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Im actually in Orlando rite now with Jose "MindFusionFx" and Pete "VtecPete" for horror nights lol we gotta chill dude...i'll let them kno 2 check the thread in the morning

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK thats kool.... We can do the drive up again with massive photo ops..! LOL im going up to HHN on sun (tommorow) for the day..! YOu guys got my # so hit me up!

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Count me In I wont be late this time!!! :wavey: Any date is fine since am in orlando... I can always call in sick... :thumb: But feb. sounds better cuz march is spring break and its hot by then... The sooner the better...

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
With this amount of fore warning i doubt no one can't make it. (that is really bad english lol) but do we have a venue for this?

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
I'm in for either date. i'll throw down for food and beverages aswell.

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
u say red bull, but then ur drinking coffee at the end of what u said... red bull doesn't give me wings either... let's just bring REDLINE.... that's exclusive not everyone will know what it is...

the NE crew is planning on coming down here around April we're organizing this already... finding spots/things to do...

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Just saw this thread... my input....

Most colleges have spring breaks scattered through-out march. They aren't all at the same time so the parks may be pretty crowded during that time. Also March 16 is easter Sunday if anyone cares.
Based on that information I'd have to vote for the weekend in FEB.

I'm in transition of colleges now and by that time I'll be in UF (in gainesville) but living in St. Aug so it'll be crazy. I'm not sure what my job situation will be at that time since I'll be moved to part-time. As it is now it's unlikely I can get off Saturday, unless they hire more people. It's impossible to get off since we all work Fri and Sat. Sunday is no problem. This is how it was for the last meet.. I went late (around 11pm) after work to get to the meet. So hopefully the main gathering will be on Sunday again.

And hopefully we have a very nice location to meet.
An all around safe-bet is Racerock off I-drive. Just call and make a reservation for the meet. Guaranteed not to get kicked out. That's where all other large shows I've been to have gone, including the 1st Orlando meet I organized Nov 06, though it wasn't as big as others I've been to (50 cars or so)

The AutoX in the area are usually on Sunday too... I'd like to see if they'll be having one THAT sunday. I won't know till they post the schedule next year tho...

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.