8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
i dont know how good they are on our cars, but spoon is a very trustable company and makes excellent products. i say go for it if your trying to keep the blue theme going.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
good question...but its spoon..so i trust it will be an upgrade. props for being different with your theme. i couldnt pull it it off.. lol

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
I myself have never had spoon calipers. My buddie has them on his S2000 and they have great stopping power. Just make sure to keep them clean b/c if you dont the blue wears out, he had to re paint his!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea theyre in the thread that got closed because too many people were too opinionated that day but that was before i got my windows tinted... here ya go

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Yeah i dont know if the blue calipers would make much of a difference astetically. Your wheels are already busy with blue. Performance wise I could see the benefit. Your car doesn't look bad. It's definitely different.

Some people just dont like color matched wheels

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Aesthetically, I wouldn't do it. You won't notice them much, as sgtpruitt said. Your wheels already have blue, and also cover up much of what brakes you can see.

However, they will probably be an upgrade. So, get SS lines and the calipers.

·
Registered
14,801 Posts
get some wheels that would show those calipers off more because behind those wheels it will just look like you painted your stocks blue

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
lol i feel bad for you man, eveyone always bashing your wheels...fugg em i say...whatever makes you happy--id say go for the calipers or paint them yourself

1 - 20 of 22 Posts