8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any1 have painted caliper with "SI" decal on the caliper? i searched and all i see is "honda". from grafixpressions.com i know u can choose SI or Honda , but i think Si only have 2 letter and wont look good? especially the rear calipers. i wanna see some pics =(
ohh, and what color do u recommend, i have a fiji blue with red caliper =):coffee:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
**** thats hot, haha but i alrdy painted mine red. i dont like the nissan decal tho.. i am sure everybody will ask 'why nissan when u have a honda?' u think gold would look good on red?

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
**** thats hot, haha but i alrdy painted mine red. i dont like the nissan decal tho.. i am sure everybody will ask 'why nissan when u have a honda?' u think gold would look good on red?
Not Nissan, Nissin. They make our calipers, and well as brakes on a bunch of sport bikes. I don't think gold would look that great on red calipers, with a FBP car. I'd go with white personally.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not Nissan, Nissin. They make our calipers, and well as brakes on a bunch of sport bikes. I don't think gold would look that great on red calipers, with a FBP car. I'd go with white personally.
oh **** lol how can i get that wrong... thought it was nissan somehow:eek:hsnap:

i notice the caliper in the back is alot small , so is there enough space in the rear caliper for the si or honda decal? it seems like the SI decal wont fit in the back

gimme some opinion , im more toward white "SI" or "honda"

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
oh **** lol how can i get that wrong... thought it was nissan somehow:eek:hsnap:

i notice the caliper in the back is alot small , so is there enough space in the rear caliper for the si or honda decal? it seems like the SI decal wont fit in the back

gimme some opinion , im more toward white "SI" or "honda"
Thast my car :woowoo: :eek:hsnap: "spinning:

here is the thread:http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/inside-out/58863-black-calipers-pics-inside.html

here is a far shot..

I love how from far u can see the red sticking out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.