8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
caliper paint (red)

Hey guys

just wondering if anyone in the GTA has any paint left over from painting their own. Im willing to pay for yours and looking for some1 that has the time to do it for me.

If no one has any left over. Anyone interested in going halfs on the kit. ebay sells them for like 35-45US.

If someone has done this b4 and willing to help out. You know the deal. case of beer will be delivered on the day of meet lol

·
Registered
692 Posts
I think Simply Tire paint calipers too...but somewhat pricey.

SimplyTire +1 416 916 9233

1. Entire job takes 1 hour. (less if you don't want decals)
2. Appointments are encouraged. (makes it easier for you and us)
3. Calipers are not removed, all areas around are covered.
4. There will be NO overspray whatsoever on your vehicle.

Color Choices: Choose from your choice of Black, Blue, Silver, Red or Gold

Custom colors - you bring it, we paint it !!!

Option 1: $90.00
For newer cars only (04-08)
-Grind down calipers
-Paint calipers to perfection
-Clear Coat Calipers

Option 2: $100.00
For older cars only (1995-2003)
-Grind down calipers (longer grind time for rusty calipers)
-Clear Coat Calipers

Option 3: $110.00
For all cars
-Grind down calipers
-Paint all rusty suspension parts (black)
-Sway Bars
-Control Arms
-Driveshafts
-etc...

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I have a full can of red caliper paint as well as a can of black.. AND caliper clearcoat lying around. If someone can fix my fooking fog light problem, I'd be more than happy to let you use it. Perhaps a caliper-painting-and-fix-ken's-fog-lights meet? ;)

·
https://goo.gl/h7GssA
20,089 Posts
I have a full can of red caliper paint as well as a can of black.. AND caliper clearcoat lying around. If someone can fix my fooking fog light problem, I'd be more than happy to let you use it. Perhaps a caliper-painting-and-fix-ken's-fog-lights meet? ;)
what is the problem ken?? are they cracked or just not working? I would be more then happy to look at them for you. (but I don't want the paint :p)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I bought them from BattleEndless and ever since I installed HID's in them, they've stopped working. I've checked fuses, tried installing a relay kit, and even replacing the bulbs - but nothing has worked. I'm putting the blame on the fog light's existing wiring and perhaps poor installation.

When's the next meet? ;)

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
i'm down for a caliper painting meet...

i got 3/4 can left of red. Duplicolor from CT and I have can of clear coat and half a can of VHT nightshades if anybody wants to tint someshit.

i wont be here on saturday tho.

1 - 20 of 282 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.