8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fontana has the street legeals this weekend sat the 27th just wants to see who is down to roll and see what type of numbers we put up

·
Registered
11,487 Posts
im down, its usually from 10pm - 4pm, but you gotta get there hella early because slots fill up fast. i used to get there at 630ish

·
Registered
665 Posts
im down for a pre-race meet but it'd have to be early.. sometime like 7am or so. maybe we could meet up at ontario mills or something and grab some breakfast first then cruise over together? just a thought. but it must be early, i wanna get to the track by 8:00 or even earlier

·
Registered
579 Posts
It's a $20 entrance fee to run your car all day.
Usually they only let in the first 500 or so cars. I usually average about 4-5 runs.

·
Registered
11,487 Posts
rwc said:
im down for a pre-race meet but it'd have to be early.. sometime like 7am or so. maybe we could meet up at ontario mills or something and grab some breakfast first then cruise over together? just a thought. but it must be early, i wanna get to the track by 8:00 or even earlier
I think gettin to the gate at 7:30 would be better. I'm coming from a different directions so possibly meeting at one of the local gas stations off the exit would be easier for me atleast.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Going to Cal Speedway with Speed Ventures for a track day infield course.

Anyone is going to that event Saturday or Sunday?

·
Registered
227 Posts
xevo8 said:
Going to Cal Speedway with Speed Ventures for a track day infield course.

Anyone is going to that event Saturday or Sunday?
Assuming I can get the fuel leak fixed, I'll be there on Sunday with a BMW E30 race car. Otherwise, I'll be there with my Civic Si. :vtec:

Mike

1 - 20 of 36 Posts