8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend any shops in Calgary who will replace my front headlights for a decent price? I just shelled out $400 to A-1 for them to try and install my front lights, fail (they say i need to replace the brand new light), and then srcew up my tail light installation.
Or if anyone in Calgary is interested in helping me (i have no idea what I'm doing) replace my headlights, i can make it worth your while.

Thanks!

Use this thread to recommend any good automotive / body shops in Calgary.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't think that speedtech did any installation. Correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I didn't think that speedtech did any installation. Correct me if i'm wrong.
they installed my lowering springs... i dont know if they do headlights, but its worth giving them a call to see. and contemporary is really short staffed right now so i dont know about them either.

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
wait.. do you want them to order a new headlight AND install it?
or do you have a new headlight, and you just need it installed?

it's rather simple.. the only complicated thing would be taking the front bumper off, the clips are seriously the biggest pain in the ass to take out, i ended up wrecking all of em and replacing them afterwards.
after that, it's not too bad.

one headlight or two? and driver or passenger?
passenger side has this bolt thats hard to get to without the right tool.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Basically as it stands now I need to get both headlights installed in a couple weeks when my replacement arrives.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I've removed my headlights, moded them, then re-installed them on my Si coupe. If that's all the expertise you need then I can answer questions or give you a hand. Not sure if it's a different process on the sedan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts