8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1,101 - 1,116 of 1,116 Posts
Wooo never knew there was a Calgary group on this forum. Would be awesome to have a meetup!
Well there is the FB group but seems like most people on there have other cars now.

Mr. Clean got rid of his Si and got an Optima and I must say it is SICK. He was telling me he regrets not getting the turbo version which would make just as much power as an Accord V6 or Passat V6. And my Civic is with my brother/family while I get to drive around a 550 all summer long.

Well there is the FB group but seems like most people on there have other cars now.

Mr. Clean got rid of his Si and got an Optima and I must say it is SICK. He was telling me he regrets not getting the turbo version which would make just as much power as an Accord V6 or Passat V6. And my Civic is with my brother/family while I get to drive around a 550 all summer long.
I'm in that group I think lol 8th.Ab?

took this a few days ago

I recently did some paint chip touch ups with a kit from chipfixx - it's similar to Dr. Colorchip as far as I can tell, and the results were exactly as good as they show on the websites. Just thought this might help other people out.

Also renewed my headlights with the Meguires headlight kit and it's as awesome as everyone says.

Hey guys,

Haven't been on this forum in ages. Cleaning out my garage of old parts and I discovered I still have a GReddy Ti-C exhaust for an fg2 sitting around. It's not in perfect condition (some scuffs from when car was low, slight dent in tip) and would need hardware and gaskets to install.

Any takers for $200 firm? Text me at 403-891-2306 as I don't check the forums often.

Hey guys,

Haven't been on this forum in ages. Cleaning out my garage of old parts and I discovered I still have a GReddy Ti-C exhaust for an fg2 sitting around. It's not in perfect condition (some scuffs from when car was low, slight dent in tip) and would need hardware and gaskets to install.

Any takers for $200 firm? Text me at 403-891-2306 as I don't check the forums often.
Got any pics? Shoot them my way or post here, which ever is convenient

1,101 - 1,116 of 1,116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.