8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The May Long cruise was an absolute blast and this next one should be even better! If you didn't make the last one, don't miss your chance again; the sight and sound of a 30+ car snake is a beautiful thing, especially when you're in it! To find the link to the route and more discussion, go here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/402846406435508/ or go straight to the main thread here: Calgary Cruise July 2013

Great chance to get out and cruise with some awesome cars and hang with some terrific guys and gals. Stock/Modified, Import/Domestic, it just doesn't matter! No speeding, hold a reasonably tight formation. Don't forget your camera!

·
Registered
556 Posts
If it's first weekend, I'm in Ontario for that week. 13,14,15, I want a bunch of you guys in Lethbridge for Street Wheelers.

If it's end of the month, I am almost definetly in.

·
Registered
556 Posts
lol, don't plan the cruise around my availability. It's a 2 hour drive for me to get to the meet just to drive around some more, to drive 2 hours back home.

Plan whatever works for everyone else. I'm gone from June 28 to July 9 driving cross country and back.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, don't you know we insist on your presence? We need to come up with some sort of date and whatever input we get, we'll take into account. So far, you're the only one with a schedule besides me apparently! lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Poll will close this Friday, May 31 and we'll go with that so if you have a preference, let us know!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts