8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone attend Cal Poly SLO here? It's likely I'll be attending starting with the upcoming winter quarter, pursuing my History MA.

I've been to the campus and have been to SLO numerous times, but would like info on life there for students.

Thanks much!

·
Premium Member
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
8thgenuser said:
I graduated with an M.E. degree there. It's a highly technical school, but the business college is still the largest college.

Not as many hot chicks as say UCLA or UCSB, but they're around.

Thursday Night Farmer's Market is the shiznit. Great food and great atmosphere.
Ya, I know UCSB rocks for the hotties, but I need to start asap and UCSB only does Fall start...Plus I heart SLO...

Any other info? Did you live on or off campus, how were the parties? ect

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
im really looking into cal poly SLO for college, any body have pointers on getting in or anything that can help me out? i plan to pursue business admin in marketing. help a student out :thumb:

·
Banned
205 Posts
I go to cal poly pomona, and i commute from laguna hills, so if you see a habi red si with black rims on the 5 or 57, holla.

oh ya my license plate says tht1k20 =D

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
trymev8 said:
I go to cal poly pomona, and i commute from laguna hills, so if you see a habi red si with black rims on the 5 or 57, holla.

oh ya my license plate says tht1k20 =D
ya man we should meet up there sometimes when fall session starts up. I usually park in lot B

·
Registered
101 Posts
Cal Poly SLO. Get in a Fraternity and u Will get party all the time. There are mixed dorms. campus is good. big and near the beach...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I'm a current CalPoly student working towards my BS in Physics! Hit me up sometime, I know another 8th who goes here too (drumbum- Darren). We can show you around if you'd like.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Nice ! I drive a NHBP 06 FG2, w/ full hfp lips and rims among other things. I'll keep my eye out for ya, I live on campus at Cerro Vista.

·
Registered
347 Posts
i saw an fa5 silver last week. I was biking around campus with my class today and i saw a black fg2, rode by too fast to notice a kit or rims.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts