8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I just installed my new injen CAI on Monday. After the install, I have 2 new rattles that I hear. One is coming from the passenger side quarter panel area. Now I lost the screw that you have to take off before you can peel the bumper off. I can hear that rattle when the wind is blowing over 65 mph.

The second rattle comes from the CAI I think. When I go into 4th or 5th gear in the higher RPM range, I can hear my CAI rattle. Should I tighten the Vibramount more or what?

Any help would surely be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
obviously replace the screw that isnt there on your bumper... maybe even use a zip tie until you can get the part from honda

not exactly sure about the rattle directly related to the CAI... the vibra mount should be tight.. check over that everything else is tight... beyond that im not sure

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
obviously replace the screw that isnt there on your bumper... maybe even use a zip tie until you can get the part from honda

not exactly sure about the rattle directly related to the CAI... the vibra mount should be tight.. check over that everything else is tight... beyond that im not sure
put the screws back in...and it wasn't that....found it though....it was the bumper cover....it wasn't underneath the front grille!

Took damn near 2 weeks to figure it out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts