8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you who missed the last event in Fontana, the next and LAST street legal drag day is coming up on the 1st of December. So I'm letting everyone know ahead of time since a few people bailed last time with lame excuses.

WHEN: December 1, 2007. Gate-7am Race-9am
WHERE: California Speedway, 9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana. The quarter-mile Auto Club Dragway is located on the North side of the facility. INFORMATION: (909) 429-5060
TIME: Tickets go on sale 7:00 a.m. Tech inspection begins at 7:00 a.m. RACING begins at 9:00 a.m.
COST: General Admission is only $10, Kids 12 and under are Free, RACERS are $20

Guys, they only let in the 1st 400 cars or so. So if you wanna go, you gotta get there around 7ish AM. GOD SPEED

List of people going so far:
1. axis
2. zeuceone
3. kse
4. whos_1st
5. Medrivfast
6. xxmstajxx

·
Registered
11,487 Posts
i'm goin for sure. lets have a pre meet before and roll in together. i know a lot of the infiniti guys do it. say around 630am and head in at 645

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pre meet is fine but i'd have to be somewhere close to the track cuz its so far away and people are coming from different parts of socal. i would like for all of us to be in the same class that way we can race eachother if we want to ;)

·
Registered
786 Posts
whos_1st said:
pre meet is fine but i'd have to be somewhere close to the track cuz its so far away and people are coming from different parts of socal. i would like for all of us to be in the same class that way we can race eachother if we want to ;)
agreed

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^ haha i would too. last time we met this guy who wasnt on the forums, he rolled in with his friends and family, like 5 evos and 4 sti's. he had a stock fg2

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
infinite0216 said:
im down.. only want to race when i can't get in trouble haha. i wanted to go to the last one but something was happening that weekend. gonna try to make this one.
yeah last time it was held was during the final round of D1. i know some people who went to that instead

·
Registered
786 Posts
infinite0216 said:
im down.. only want to race when i can't get in trouble haha. i wanted to go to the last one but something was happening that weekend. gonna try to make this one.
haha me too.. except im stock everything and i'd only be doing it to practice my driving and see what i need work on. im a virgin

1 - 20 of 171 Posts