8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very cloudy day today....was raining in most of Vegas, but I was able to dodge the storm and get a few pics....enjoy!

Hope you enjoyed :)

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
did you do an 09 front conversion or is it an 09 with a swapped 3rd brake light?

either way it looks BADASS!

Yeah, 09 with the chrome garnish painted and the 3rd brake light swapped. If you look closely, you can see the raised edge on the garnish vs the flat piece on 07-08. The tail lights are also 09+ smoked so that gives it away if you look closely

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes, the 09 has smoked clear portion of tail which I like a bit better....06-08 sedan have the clear circle reverse, but the turn signal portion is red with a slight chrome/clear ring around the edge

Did that make sense? Just look at a pic and compare

LOL

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I liked the last pics in the garage but the pics by the wooden wall/dumpster seems off. The angles and cutoffs didn't seem right. Just my .02 though

Clean looking car. :thumb:

Black ftw

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah, lots of clouds so not a lot of light...and I didn't really want to add artificial light and lose a little quality in the pics.

I played around with some different angles in both areas, but I was happy with how they came out.

Thanks for the comments and critics are always welcome. I got a lot to learn but I dunno how to adjust everything but the basics since it is a Point and Shoot camera

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.