8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after communicating via email with the owner of Manchester Subaru in NH for several days, they finally gave me a truly great deal that I could not pass up, and I am back in a WRX :thumb: . I could not say enough how much the owner Todd did to help me get back into a Subaru. So after six up and down months in the Si, I now have a 2007 World Rally Blue WRX TR. The Honda was a great little car, but man I missed the WRX and it feels great to be driving one again. I got it this AM with only 11 miles on it and I already put almost 90 more miles on it. I realy missed the torque, the feeling of AWD, and just the general feeling of the Subaru.

Anyway, thanks for being such a great community here at 8thcivic. It is definately one of the best forums I have been on. Drive safe.....

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
A good friend of mine just traded his S2k in on a WRX Wagon, very nice machine.

Take care and good luck with the new car.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefully I can get some pics up soon, but I had to fly straight from the dealership this morning to work. Now I have to find time to get the registration squared away as I bought the car out of state and have to do all the leg work......

As far as the exhaust goes, that is on my list. This is my 3rd WRX and there is no way I know to own one without letting that boxer engine sing.....I can't wait.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the quality....all I have is my old camera phone right now. I'll try for better later....

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
then he can put the sti badges on and change everything else so everyone thinks he has an sti. that would be super d duper cool too. jk. im partial to no wing. what ever floats your boat.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts