8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just got orders to Okinawa Japan for my last year in the Marine Corps! I leave April 1st but will be back the 14-18 to check out fully. So as of now I have 8 days left in Virginia.

This is actually good news because I hate VA with all ive got! haha. So im off to SoCal (home) on the 18th for a 3000+ mile cruise!

Its been great knowing all of you and we had some good times, great meets, excellent cannonball runs and sweet car shows! My last car show/meet out here will be the one this sat. And in good east coast fashion its supposed to drizzle, haha.

It was nice being apart of the Mid-Atlantic. Now im switchin to the SoCal crew! I'll always be a loyal 8th'r though!!!

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Damn, thats fawked up! WTF everyone leaving?!!? Shiiit. Oh well, I'll see you saturday bro

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
dang this sux. now i have no one to bicker with about how slow my car is! ugh! well maybe one day if we move to AZ we can hang out! lol...or me and Z will just come live with you. better make room! anyways. see ya saturday!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.